Hello! I'm Len Budney; welcome to my homepage! I live in western Pennsylvania with my wife and four year old son. Here you will find information on Bible study, Web authoring the Linux operating system and the Palm Pilot handheld computer by 3Com. You will also find links to my favorite resources on each of these subjects.
Topics of Interest
- Bible Study
- Web Authoring
- The Palm Pilot personal digital assistant is an astonishingly useful tool for study, reading and generally organizing one's life.
- Supermemo, computer-aided learning software I swear by.
- The Linux Operating System and some
free software, including:
- fwipe, a secure utility for overwriting and deleting files.
- An html pretty printer based on James Clark's nsgmls SGML parser
- maildircmd, an addition to the serialmail package which pumps the contents of a qmail maildir through a shell command.
- qscanq, a wrapper that makes qmail run a virus scanner before accepting messages.
- rsort, a static library containing the radix sort functions from the BSD version of libc, and an example application which sorts standard input about ten times faster than GNU sort.
- safecat, an implementation of the maildir protocol used by qmail.
- syslogger, A total ripoff of Dan Bernstein's splogger utility which ships with qmail, for the benefit of people who don't run qmail. (Mainly because some of my own software depends on splogger, and will work with syslogger for non-qmail-users.)